Free 30 min Intial Consult Call: 727-807-3385
Cell No: 813-464-1230

Immigration by far is one of the most complex and complicated areas of law. The word 'Immigration' I am sure would sound really familiar to each one of you due to constant discussions on the TV, Newspapers, weekly journals or even living room family discussions in your own house.

There are a number of dimensions to the practice of immigration law. It applies to

  • A student coming to United States to fetch world class education and enhance his talents and skills.
  • A highly skilled and talented worker coming to India to reap healthy benefits his talent has on offer for him and his family.
  • A souse who has just married an American citizen and wishes to live the American Dream with his family in the United States Or
  • A young enterprenuer who has a unique idea and wants to groom and nurture it into a viable and fruitful business.
Of course, the instances mentioned above are only some examples of when you need help of an immigration attorney in your day to day life. But there are many more dimensions to this area of law. Some of them are simple and straight forward at most times but may become complicated at times. For instance, a happily married young lady married to a gentleman who is an American citizen. This lady has applied for her permant resident card also known as GREEN CARD. Under such circumstances the lady will receive her Green Card but with conditions attached to it. Two years later this lady will have to apply and get these conditions removed. All this can be straight forward but, what if the couple went through a divorce 3 months prior to removal of such conditions. This could be an extremely complicated situation but surely can be resolved. We understand how crucial and important these situations are for you and your family. At Rupleen Law, we are qualified, equipped, and prepared to handle your situation.


  • I130 PETITIONs ( Green Card petitions and issues): These are generally used for spouse, parents, children under and over the age of 21, and brother or sisters in a foreign who wish to immigrate to the United States.
  • EB5 BUSINESS VISA (GREEN CARD): For enterprenuers who possess a unique idea and are willing and able to invest anywhere from $500000 to $ 1000000 in a new business in United States.
  • F1 VISA: for students who wish to come and study in the United States at an accredited university.
  • L1 VISA: for top level executives who want to come to the United States and work for the same company they worked in the foreign country or its affiliate for 1 year or more.
  • H1B VISA: for highly skilled and talented foreign professional who have a job offer and supporting sponsorship from a U.S. employer.
If you or a loved one are ungoing an immigration issue and need help Please contact our office and schedule a free consult either in person or over the phone.


Practice Areas





Call + 727-807-3385
  Schedule An Appointment
Home | About Us | Our Services | News and updates | Schedule An Appointment | Locate Us
CopyRight © 2013 . Rupleen Law. All Right Reserved.